No products in the cart.
Sling Mount – Detachable
- Used to Mount a Sling to the Crickett or Chipmunk Rifle
- Just Detach the Swivel from the Screw to Remove the Sling
- Screws Included (11 threads per inch)
- Place the 3/8″ sling swivel screw in the fore-end hole of the stock and firmly press and twist until securely em-placed.
- Place the 1/2″ sling swivel screw in the rear hole of the stock and firmly press and twist until securely em-placed.
- Unlock the swivels by loosening the knob on the side of the swivel. Push and twist knob to unlock the swivel arm. Insert pin through screw hole. Twist and position the swivel arm back in place and tighten the swivel knob.