No products in the cart.
Crickett® / Chipmunk® Rifle Scope Mount
The rail utilizes a standard weaver style or 3/8″ dovetail mounting system.
This scope rail now comes standard with all Crickett® Gen. 2 youth rifles.
When your young marksman is ready to upgrade, pair it up with the Crickett® Scope and open a whole new experience of shooting fun.
The KSA031 and KSA054 is also compatible with the Chipmunk® line of rifles.
- Remove the two 6×48 plug screws on the front of the receiver and the 6×32 screw and rear sight aperture from the rear sight elevation bar.
- Loosen the rear sight elevation screw (on side of the receiver.)
- Place mount base in position and start the two front 6×48 screws and one rear 6×32 screw.
- Continue to fully tighten the front two screws. Then tighten the one rear screw.
- Maintain down pressure on mount and tighten the elevation screw.
- Install and tighten any standard 3/8″ tip-off rings and scope of your choice.