No products in the cart.
Mini Mosin Scope Mount Kit
(Mini Mosin Scope Mount: KSA00419)
- Remove the two 6 x 48 plug screws on the front of the receiver.
- Remove the rear sight leaf from the rear sight block by removing the 6 x 48 x 250 flat head screw, (save for installation below).
- Place the scope mount in position, then using the 6 x 48 flat head screw previously removed in step #2, insert and start into the front hole of mount, (do not fully tighten).
- Use the 2 – 6 x 48 screws provided and place them into the rear holes in the scope mount into the front of the receiver then tighten down to 8-10 lb/ft.
- Tighten up the 6 x 48 x 250 flat head screw through rear sight block at the front of the scope mount to 8-10 lb/ft.
Helpful Hint: Make sure you have the proper bit/tool selected to tighten screws, (do not over-tighten). Mount your selected optic and have fun!