No products in the cart.
- Remove the two 6×48 plug screws on the front of the receiver and the 6×32 screw and rear sight aperture from the rear sight elevation bar.
- Loosen the rear sight elevation screw (on side of the receiver.)
- Place mount base in position and start the two front 6×48 screws and one rear 6×32 screw.
- Continue to fully tighten the front two screws. Then tighten the one rear screw.
- Maintain down pressure on mount and tighten the elevation screw.
- Install and tighten any standard 3/8″ tip-off rings and scope of your choice.